Stellenanzeigevom 17. Januar 2021
Senior DevOps Engineer – Digital Utilities (m/w/d)
At the earliest date possible we are looking for support for our #teamsonnen
Senior DevOps Engineer - Digital Utilities (m/w/d)
Standort: Wildpoldsried, BY, DE Berlin, BE, DE, Home Office, DE
At sonnen, we believe clean, affordable, and reliable energy for all is one of the greatest challenges of our time. With over 40,000 sonnenBatterie-systems installed worldwide, sonnen is a proven global leader in intelligent energy management solutions providing greater energy control for residential customers through increased solar self-consumption, reduced peak energy usage and reliable backup power during outages – contributing to a cleaner and more reliable energy future.
sonnen has won several awards for its energy innovations and sonnenBatterie products, including Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Energy, the 2017 Zayed Energy Innovation Award, MIT’s Technology Review’s 50 Smartest Companies in 2016, Global Cleantech 100 for 2015-2017, Greentech Media’s 2016 Grid Edge Award for innovation, and Cleantech’s 2015 Company of the Year Award in both Israel and Europe.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help us create, improve and scale up our infrastructure, keeping everything running as it should and ensuring service availability and service levels expected of a world-class IT company. You’re also going to be involved in teams daily basis, providing infrastructure and tools for other teams, like deployments, CI/CD. We need an person experienced in large-scale web application deployments. Configuration management and security should be top-of-mind and rolling out globally redundant, auto-scaling environments should excite you. If you’re up to the challenge of solving real-world problems while you enjoy changing our world, we’ve got a great opportunity for you.
Your challenges and objectives:
- Setup and maintain the environments where Sonnen's applications run.
- Manage the deployment and configuration of those applications.
- Set up the monitoring of the whole system.
- Act as a bridge that advocates for clear and smooth communication between our IT and Development teams.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Managing all infrastructure deployments, both internal and cloud-based.
- Automate system tools and team tools.
- Working with other system and database administrators to maintain the service levels of all systems.
- Defining configuration management and deployment procedures, including post-release monitoring and risk analysis.
- Deploy, improve and maintain our monitoring tools.
- Interact with other teams to promote best practices.
- Create and maintain stability and performance tests.
- Minimum of 4+ years relevant work experience.
- Great documentation skills.
- Experience with elastic scalable systems.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (IAM, Multi-Account Setups, CiS Benchmark, EKS, RDS, Serverless et. al)
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-Code with Terraform
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Logging and Monitoring Solutions (Datadog, Cloudwatch)
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Experience with Elixir, Ruby or Python or any high-level programming language is a plus.
- Fluent English.
- A challenging, energetic, and fast-paced environment, we’re very open here, and we want to hear your opinions and ideas about how we can extend our infrastructure and do things better.
- Highly skilled team. Knowledge sharing and learning from your colleagues is strongly encouraged and lived.
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun and friendly international work environment.
sonnen – energy is yours!
Am Riedbach 1
Am Riedbach 1
weitere Stellenanzeigenmehr anzeigen
Weitere: Chemie, Pharma & Medizin
Queisser Pharma entwickelt, produziert und vertreibt als erfolgreiches mittelständisches Unternehmen mit international 600 Mitarbeitern freiverkäufliche Arzneimittel, Nahrungsergänzungsmittel und Medizinprodukte. Unsere […]
87499, 10115 Wildpoldsried Bei Kempten, Berlin, Homeoffice